DELIVERY, RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, an exchange for an item of equal value or a refund is permitted within 14 days of receipt and subject to the following conditions:
In addition to this, you will need to know more about it.
The return of the articles is the responsibility of the customer. You will be charged shipping costs for returning your new items.
The item must be returned in its original condition, unused, unwashed, with packaging.
Any product damaged or showing signs that it has been used will not be exchanged or refunded.
You must contact us by email at BoutiqueNathur@gmail.com BEFORE returning your items
Boutique Nathur reserves the right to examine or refuse any exchange or refund and to request proof of purchase if deemed necessary.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE AND USE
(1) This website (the “www.boutiquenathur.com”) and / or the services, including all mobile applications connected to it (collectively the “Services”) and any product offer or sale (the “Products ”) Through the Site, are owned and operated by Boutique Nathur (hereinafter also referred to as“ we ”,“ us ”or“ our ”). These Business Terms (the “Terms”) set out the terms and conditions under which visitors or users (collectively, the “user” or “you”) may visit or use the Site and / or the Services and purchase Products.
(2) By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge having read and consented to these Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you may not access the Site or use any of the Services. Read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Site or Services, or purchasing Products. In these Terms, you will find out who we are, how we sell our Products to you, how you can terminate the purchase contract and what you can do if something goes wrong.
(3) You represent that you are of legal age and have the legal authority, right and power to enter into a binding agreement based on these Terms, to use the Services and to purchase Products. If you are under the age of majority, you may only use the Services or purchase Products with the consent of your parents or legal guardian.
To use our Site and / or take advantage of our Services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or have reached the legal age of majority in your country, and have the legal authority, right and power to sign these terms. as a binding agreement. You are not authorized to use this Site and / or to benefit from our Services if it is prohibited in your country, or by a law or regulation which is applicable to you.
In addition, before placing and confirming an order, you must read and agree to these Terms.
You can download and print these conditions.
(1) You must carefully read the description of the Services and / or Products before placing an order. The description of the Services and / or Products presents the essential characteristics of the Services and / or Products. These descriptions are designed to provide you with the most complete information possible on these characteristics, without being exhaustive. The photographs, drawings and descriptions of the Products and / or Services are provided for information purposes only and are not binding on us.
(2) We invite you to refer to the information and instructions for use which appear on the packaging, labels and accompanying documents. We cannot be held liable for any damage resulting from failure to follow these instructions for using the Products and / or Services provided on our website.
Purchase of Products
(1) Any purchase of Products is subject to the Conditions applicable at the time of such purchase.
(2) When purchasing a Product: (1) it is your responsibility to read the complete list of items before committing to purchase them; and (2) placing an order on the site (by completing the payment procedure by pressing the "Buy" button or a similar button) may lead to a legally binding contract for the purchase of the Product concerned, unless indicated otherwise in these Terms.
(3) You can choose from our selection of Products and place the products you intend to purchase in a shopping cart by clicking on the corresponding button. The prices we charge are indicated on the Site. We reserve the right to change our prices or correct any pricing errors that may inadvertently occur at any time. These changes do not affect the price of Products that you have already purchased before. During payment, you will be presented with a summary of all the Products that you have placed in your basket. This summary includes the essential characteristics of each product as well as the total price of all products, the applicable value added tax (VAT) and shipping costs, as the case may be. The payment page also gives you the possibility to check and, if necessary, to modify or withdraw Products, or to modify the quantities. If necessary, you can also identify and correct input errors using the edit function before making your order definitively binding. Any stated delivery time applies from the receipt of your payment of the purchase price. By pressing the "Buy" button, you place a binding order to purchase the Products advertised at the price and with the shipping costs indicated. To complete the ordering process by clicking on the "Buy" button, you must first accept these Conditions as being legally binding for your order by checking the corresponding box.
(4) We will then send you a confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail, in which your order will be summarized again and which you can print or save using the corresponding function. Please note that this is an automatic message that only documents the fact that we have received your order. It does not indicate that we accept your order.
(5) The legally binding contract for the purchase of the products is concluded only when we send you a notice of acceptance by e-mail or deliver the Products to you. We reserve the right not to accept your order. This does not apply in cases where we offer a payment method for your order and you have chosen it, if a payment process is initiated immediately after submitting your order (for example, a money transfer electronic, or instant bank transfer via PayPal, or other similar payment method). In this case, the legally binding agreement is concluded when you complete the ordering process, as described above, by pressing the "Buy" button.
(6) You can save your preferred payment method for later use. In this case, we will keep your payment credentials in accordance with the standards applicable in our industry (for example PCI DSS). You will be able to identify your stored card by its last four digits.
We can deliver our products to Quebec
Prices and delivery times vary depending on the type of Products ordered, the delivery address and the delivery method chosen.
The applicable prices and delivery times will be communicated to you before confirming your order.
Coupons, gift cards and other offers
We may from time to time offer coupons, gift cards or discounts and other offers (“Offers”) relating to our Products. These Offers are only valid for the period that may be indicated therein. Offers may not be transferred, modified, sold, traded, reproduced or distributed without our express written permission.
Refund and return policy
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days in accordance with our return policy.
(1) Our Services and related content (and any derivative work or improvement thereof), including, but not limited to, all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services, URLs, technologies, documentation, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress and interactive features, as well as all intellectual property rights therein, are our property or licensed to you (collectively, “Our Intellectual Property”), and nothing herein grants you any right in connection with Our intellectual property. Except as expressly provided herein or if required under mandatory provisions of applicable law for the use of the Services, you will not acquire any right, title or interest in Our Intellectual Property. All rights not expressly granted in these conditions are expressly reserved.
(2) If the Products include digital content such as music or videos, the rights specified for that content on the Site will be granted to you.
Exclusion of warranty for the use of the Site and the Services
The Services, Our intellectual property and all documents, information and content provided in relation to them which are made available to any user free of charge are provided "as is" and "as available", without any warranty of any kind. whether express or implied, including any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty regarding the safety, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or performance of our services, except in the event of malicious non-disclosure of defaults. We do not guarantee that our Free Services will be provided without interruption or error, or that they will meet your needs. Access to the Services and the Site may be suspended or limited due to repairs, maintenance or updates. The warranty of the Products you have purchased from us, as mentioned in the “Product Warranty” section above, will not be affected.
You agree to defend and hold us harmless against all actual or alleged (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) claim, damage, cost, liability and expense. ) arising out of, or related to, your use of the Site and the Services in violation of these Terms, including in particular any use that would violate the limitations and requirements set out in these Terms, unless such circumstances are not caused by your fault .
Limitation of Liability
(1) To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we accept no liability for any amount or type of loss or damage that may result to you or any third party (including any direct or indirect loss and loss of income, profits, customers, data, contracts, as well as any loss or damage resulting from, or related to, business interruption, loss of opportunities, loss of anticipated savings, waste of management time or office, even if foreseeable, in connection with (i) this Site and its contents, (ii) the use, inability to use or the results of the use of this site, (iii ) any website linked to this Site or the documents on such linked websites.
(2) We cannot be held responsible for any delay or failure to fulfill our obligations under these Conditions if this delay or failure results from a cause beyond our control and / or a case of force major.
Modification of the Conditions or the Services; interruption
(1) We reserve the right to modify these Terms whenever necessary, at our sole discretion. You should therefore consult them regularly. If we change these Terms in any material way, we will notify you that material changes have been made to them. Your continued use of the Site or our Service after such a change will constitute your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not access or use the Site or the Service.
(2) We may change the Services, stop providing the Services or any feature of the Services we offer, or create limits for the Services. We may terminate or suspend access to the Services permanently or temporarily for any reason, without any liability. We will notify you sufficiently in advance if this is possible in the given circumstances and we will reasonably take your legitimate interests into account in any such action.
Links to third party sites
The Services may include links that take you away from the Site. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content, any links they contain, or their changes or updates. We are not responsible for any transmissions received from linked sites. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only. If we add links to other websites it does not mean that we endorse their owners or their content.
To contact us, send an e-mail to:
We (“Boutique Nathur”) care about the privacy of users (of our website and / or our mobile space (the “www.boutiquenathur.com” and the “Mobile Space”, respectively) and we are committed to protect the information that users share with us when using our Site and / or our Mobile Space (collectively, the “Digital Properties”), and we are fully committed to protecting and using your information in accordance with applicable law.
● The information we collect
● How we collect information
● Why we collect the information
● Who we share information with
● Where is the information stored
● How long is the information kept
● How we protect information
The information we collect
Below are the different types of information we may collect.
● Unidentified and non-identifiable information, which may be provided by you during the registration process or collected when you use our Services (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-personal information does not allow us to identify the person from whom it was collected. The Non-Personal Information we collect primarily consists of Technical Information and Aggregate Usage Information.
● Information that identifies you individually, that is, information that identifies you or that can, with reasonable effort, identify you (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information we collect through our Services includes, but is not limited to, name, email address, address, telephone number, IP address or other information requested whenever necessary. If we combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
How we collect information
Below are the main methods we use to collect information:
● We collect information when you use the Services. When you visit our Digital Properties or use our Services, we may collect, collect and record these uses, sessions and related information.
● We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we collect the information you provide to us when you contact us directly through any communication channel (for example when you send us an email with a comment or feedback).
● We may collect information from third party sources as described below.
● We collect the information you provide to us if you connect to our Services through third party services like Facebook or Google.
Why we collect the information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
● To provide and operate the Services
● To develop, personalize and improve our Services
● To respond to your reactions, requests and requests and provide you with our assistance
● To analyze demand and usage patterns
● For other internal, research or statistical purposes
● To strengthen our capabilities in data security and fraud prevention
● To investigate possible violations, enforce our terms or policies, or comply with any applicable law, regulation or government authority.
● To send you updates, notices, promotional materials and other information about our Services. If we send you promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving them by clicking on the unsubscribe link that these emails contain.
In addition to this, you will need to know more about it.
Who we share information with
We may share your information with our service providers, in order to operate our Services (for example, by storing information about third-party hosting services, providing our technical support, etc.)
We may also disclose your information in the following circumstances: (i) to investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity or other wrongdoing, suspicion of fraud or security matters; (ii) to establish or exercise our rights of defense against legal claims; (iii) to protect our rights, property or personal safety and those of our users or the general public; (iv) if we or any of our affiliates undergo a change of control, including through a merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of our assets; (v) to collect, hold and / or manage your information through our authorized third party service providers (eg, online service companies), as is reasonable for business purposes; or (vi) to cooperate with third parties for the purpose of improving your experience. To avoid possible confusion, we may transfer and disclose to third parties or otherwise use Non-Personal Information in our sole discretion.
Cookies and similar technologies
When you visit or access our Service, we allow certain third parties to use web beacons, cookies, web beacons, scripts, beacons, and other analytics technologies and services (“Tracking Technologies”). These Tracking Technologies may allow third parties to automatically collect information about you in order to improve the way you browse our Digital Properties, improve the performance of our Digital Properties and personalize your experience on our Digital Properties, as well. only for security and fraud prevention purposes.
Through our Service and our Digital Properties (including websites and applications that deploy our Service), we may provide advertisements which may also be relevant to you, for example advertisements which are based on your browsing behavior. recent on different websites, browsers or devices.
Where is the information stored
Personal Information may be retained, processed and stored in the United States of America, Ireland, Japan, Israel and other jurisdictions if this is necessary for the proper provision of our services and / or if the law l 'requires (as explained in more detail below).
How long is the information kept:
Please note that we retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide the Services and to comply with our legal or contractual obligations to you, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may correct, complete or delete incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and at our sole discretion.
How Wix Protects Information:
The hosting service for our Digital Properties provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide the Service to you. Your data may be stored through our hosting provider's data, database or general storage applications. It stores your information on secure servers behind a firewall and offers secure HTTPS access to most of its services.
All direct payment gateways offered by our Digital Properties host and that we use adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS, as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of companies like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers, including physical, electronic and procedural measures.
Regardless of the efforts made and actions taken by us and our host, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of any information you upload, post or otherwise share with us or anyone else. 'another.
We encourage you to set strong passwords and to avoid providing us or anyone else with sensitive information the disclosure of which you believe could cause you substantial or irreparable harm. In addition, e-mail and instant messages are not recognized as safe forms of communication, so we ask, and encourage you, not to share sensitive information through these methods.
● The use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (for example, to provide the Services to you or to provide you with our customer or technical support)
● It is necessary for us to use your Personal Information to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation.
● It is necessary for us to use your Personal Information for our legitimate interests as a business, provided that such use is at all times proportionate and respects your rights to privacy.
If you live in the EU, you can:
● Request confirmation that Personal Information concerning you is being processed or not, and access the Personal Information that we store about you, as well as certain additional information
● Request to receive Personal Information that you provide directly to us on a voluntary basis in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
● Request rectification of your Personal Information which is under our control
● Request the erasure of your Personal Information
● Oppose the processing of personal data by us
● Request the limitation of the processing of your Personal Information by us
● Submit a complaint to a supervisory authority
However, please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests or regulatory requirements. If you have general questions about the Personal Information we collect and how we use it, please contact us as set out below.
In connection with making the Services available to our users, we may transfer information to affiliated entities or other third parties beyond the borders of your country or jurisdiction, to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. . By using the Services, you consent to the transfer of your information outside of the EEA.
If you are located in the EEA, your Personal Information may only be transferred to locations outside the EEA if we are satisfied that an adequate or comparable level of protection is in place to protect the Information. personal. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that we have appropriate contractual arrangements with our third parties to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place so that the risk of unlawful use, alteration, deletion, loss or theft of your Personal information is minimized, and that these third parties act at all times in accordance with applicable laws.
- Credit / Debit card